Friday, April 30, 2010

things I'd rather be doing

i'm sitting here in the office, in my last day of the emergency response. i would really like to go home now! but i can't. so i'm going to make a list of things I'd rather be doing.

1. drinking. i'm really thirsty! know what sucks about being in an office that's closing?? THEY TOOK THE WATER GLASSES AWAY. i'm thisclose to sitting on the floor with my laptop and bags like a bum. but not as cool because a bum is relaxed and i'm... not.

2. watching a movie. although maybe not the back-up plan (which i watched yesterday and instead of being cute... i just kinda never wanna have children.). like watching clash of the titans, where the wild things are, valentines' day, iron man 2, the A-team, the expendables.

3. watching a tv show. like dexter, greek, chuck, gossip girl and about the 500 million shows i already missed.

4. sleeping.

5. going out with my lovely friends who i miss a lot.

6. spending time w/ ... even if a lot of things.

7. eating. man, i really am thirsty.

8. NOT READING. my brain cells are so tired... i don't wanna read! when does that ever happen.

9. shopping. but not for me. like using someone else's money to buy stuff for them. or my money. or whatever. shit, i'm tired.

10. traveling. seeing the great beyond and beyonder.

10 is enough. coz i have another list in mind.

No comments: