Friday, April 30, 2010

list number 2: birthday wishlist

my birthday is coming up. i have no plans. i don't really wanna make plans coz i'm tired and it's gonna be overshadowed by elections/mother's day and I'm a crap bday person because i'm gonna be shunted off to one side and that is just so effin' sad. :( i really like birthdays! just not really mine. plus it's a workday. sucks.

hemmingways, i'm gonna dream about the stuff i want. like....

1. The Canon Powershot G11. i lust after this camera like there's no tomorrow but unlike my lovely fisheye lomo cam which is great and affordabler compared to this one (plus even better coz i got it from someone), it is ... not cheap. but man. i would like to hock a kidney for this, except i know of someone who gave up a kidney for his dad. and that just beats hocking a kidney for a camera. so no. but yes, i want you like a carnivore with a tender, juicy, piece of steak with fat fries and a tall, icy glass of coke after 40 days of eating camote.

and this is to make myself hurt even more. this would make my spain/paris trips worth fifteen hundred times over.


2. a netbook with more than 200GB. because as much as i love my laptop, i like it not hefty. and with more memory. PLEASE, LAPTOP GODS!!!! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THE MACOYS AND LENOVOS OUT THERE.

3. An Ipad. just coz the bandwagon looks like so much fun to join.

... okay, i only have three. but the combined total must be like 90k. so it's not that i'm being less wanting, i'm just being more expensive. ting!

maybe i'll buy myself peonies and stick em in a glass to cheer me up.

whyyyy am i dreading my birthday?

1 comment:

geekdude said...

lenovo's name is.. lenie.