Tuesday, February 9, 2010

things that make me happy. the instant way to my heart!

karaoke and alcohol.

summer, sunshine and swimsuits


dresses. coz i take too long to match pants and shirts and shoes.
bags. but they're usually wayyyyy too big.


coats! for someone who lives in a tropical country, i've got waaay too many.


my closet. it's full. like brimming and exploding.


ohhh my god, blueberry pancakes make me high.


babies. i love babies. in their pajamas with their little legs and smiles and dimples. and i don't just like them when they're old enough to think and not poop everywhere (here's looking at you, steffalumpagus).


europe. was. insane. ly. beautiful.


i've now ditched lilies as my favorite flower and think that if i were a flower, i would be a really bright-colored fuchsia peony. next to yellow and orange peonies.





and i love flower shops in europe where they just pitch em in barrels with paper covers.


sleep. i love to sleep. i love sleep so much, i can sleep through a turbulencing airplance that's about to die a horrible death (true story: boracay to manila 2008. seair, you suck)


old movies. when the hero was impossibly handsome and the heroine was so beautiful it hurt. and they got together. with really good clothes and door opening and stuff. with dancing, too.


relaxing. i've got bum stamped on my ass. and hammocks and a book in the middle of an afternoon with a breeze is near the top of favorite things to do.


traveling. and i'm being bitten by it so many times in the past two weeks but I can't seem to move on it. :(

No comments: